- Preparatory school
Boys & Girls 3-11
- The Senior School
- Sixth Form
- Old Girls
Aims & Ethos
Bradford Girls’ Grammar School is a centre of excellence in the development of women leaders. Our guiding principle of excellent academic achievement brought about through small classes within a caring and nurturing environment. The individual skills and aspirations of each pupil are recognised and developed.
As an independent grammar school for girls our high academic standards have been maintained throughout the 135 years in which the school has been open. We do this by encouraging and expecting each and every one of our pupils to excel in their chosen subjects. In particular, we encourage interest in traditionally male –dominated subjects such as Mathematics, The Sciences, Engineering and Design Technology, All areas in which our pupils are extremely successful..
In addition we consider Bradford Girls to be a truly international school where we welcome children from many cultural and ethnic backgrounds in the belief that this brings about a richer and much broader educational experience for all our pupils.
At Bradford Girls' Grammar School we are dedicated to:
- excellent teaching in small classes.
- broad academic and after school curriculum.
- outstanding pastoral care – every teacher knows each child.
- leading education in sport – each child will have the opportunity to try every sport.
- high academic achievement.
- leadership and success - we develop leadership skills in each and every pupil and prepare each child to excel beyond university and on to the world of work.