- Preparatory school
Boys & Girls 3-11
- The Senior School
- Sixth Form
- Old Girls
Our Free School Ethos
As a Free School, Bradford Girls' Grammar School will continue to be dedicated to:
- Strong academic achievement
- Girl only education from age 11
- Excellent teaching in classes where every pupil will be known.
- A broad academic and after school curriculum incorporating a leading education in sport.
- Outstanding pastoral care and high levels of discipline - Every child will treat their teachers and fellow pupils with courtesy and respect.
- Enhanced educational experience through a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- Leadership and success – We will develop leadership skills in every pupil and prepare each child to excel beyond university and on to the competitive world of work.